I don’t know what I’m more excited about today-sharing this amazing S’mores Cookie recipe or the fact that I have teamed with some of my favorite blogging friends to give away a $300 Visa Gift Card to one of our lucky readers!! Both are awesome-so lets do the recipe first then we can get the details of how YOU can win $300!
My four year old is a chocoholic (he gets that from me!) and we were on a cookie making mission last week. I wanted to do a S’mores cookie and he had the genius idea to use Golden Grahams for the graham cracker part. He was so excited that this is “his” recipe and I hope you all try them because these are some ah-mazing cookies!
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- dash salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2¾ cup flour
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 bag mini marshmallows (you may reserve ½ cup for garnish if desired)
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars broken into pieces for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and both sugars on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and continue to mix an additional 2 minutes.
- Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, and flour and mix until just blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips, marshamallows, and Golden Grahams.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- If desired add Hershey bar pieces and additional marshmallows for garnish immediately after removing cookies from oven (If you mix the candy bar pieces in before baking they melt)
Okay! Now that you know what’s for dessert tonight it’s on to the big giveaway!
All you have to do to enter is follow myself and my best blogging buddies on Pinterest and enter using the Rafflecopter widget below! Happy Pinning! (sometimes the Rafflecopter takes a moment to load, so be patient-the $300 is worth it!!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway