Did everyone have a good Easter weekend? We were finally on the mend from two weeks of being under the weather and my hubby and I tackled a big DIY (coming up later this week-it’s a good one!) We also took the boys to the zoo, did you see my dinosaur picture on Facebook?
Over the weekend I also made this amazing Peanut Butter Apple Crisp and let me tell you-you want to make this. Now. It is fantastic, one of my new favorites! I’m a peanut butter addict and this was a fantastic way to get my fix while convincing myself it was “healthy,” you know, since it has fruit and all!
If you try it please let me know how you like it! This recipe is about five servings but can easily be doubled or tripled for larger crowds Enjoy!
- 2 Fuji Apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Flour
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ½ tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Water
- ½ cup Oats
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat over to 350 and grease an 8" baking dish.
- Combine apples, flour, sugar, cinnamon and water in large ziploc bag, shake to coat apples thoroughly. Place in casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl mix together oats, butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until well blended. Sprinkle over the apple mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes until simmering and topping is brown.