Need another sweet Valentine’s treat?
You have to try these adorable little teeny-tiny cheesecakes I made with my little guys the other day!
My four year old is a SERIOUS strawberry fan-like he eats a package almost every day. And don’t get me started on his cheese consumption! So these little cheesecakes were the perfect dessert to make for him after some hard work with his speech pathologist yesterday.
- 1 8 oz Package of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 tbsp softened butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line mini-muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add lemon juice and egg.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In a sandwich bag, crush graham crackers.
- Add butter in small increments until mixture is sticky.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of muffin tins.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- While cheesecakes are baking slice strawberries in half and cut a “v” in the top to create heart shape.
- Immediately after removing cheesecakes from oven press strawberry hearts into the top of each cake.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Do you love cheesecake, it’s one of my favorites! My hubby and I actually had one as our wedding cake! For some other Valentine’s (or anytime!) treat ideas check out my Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops, Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Brownies, or Triple Chip Chocolate Chip Cookies!