So my goal for this trip was to create a DIY project with World Market goodies. To be honest I had no idea what kind of project to do when I started shopping but as I browsed the store I was drawn over and over to the beautiful textiles-curtains, shower curtains, table linens. If you remember my living room, its pretty neutral. We just put up all white curtains in the house so I didn’t really want to change those out but then I had my lightbulb moment-I could use all of those beautiful textiles to make pillows to update the living room!! I was so excited I snapped up a gorgeous patterned curtain panel and some beautiful burnt orange napkins to use (as well as some other autumn goodies!)
I used the same super crazy easy pillow making technique I shared a couple of months ago to make envelope closure pillows from both the curtain panel and the napkins. The curtain panel was extra easy because I didn’t even need to hem the ends of my fabric-it was already hemmed!
So, now that you are inspired (I hope!) by my World Market fun you can hop over to World Market to enter their HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes!
- Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
- There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
- The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
- If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
- Enter online athttp://www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com orhttps://www.facebook.com/worldmarket/app_315124871876517
You can find World Market online here:
Are you a World Market addict like me? Have you shopped their lately? I’d love to know so please leave a comment!
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own as always!
Thanks for stopping by!
Follow along with The Happier Homemaker on