I’m going to spend a long weekend with my family and work on a bigger project to share with you next week but in the meantime I thought it would be nice to share some of my favorite past projects with you. The move to WordPress changed my site navigation a bit and with all of my newer readers (welcome!!) some posts may be easy to overlook. So without further ado here are my top 5 favorite posts from the past:
1. DIY Faux Ceramic Vases-This seems to be one of my most popular posts thanks to Pinterest, and one of my easiest projects to date. It is definitely worth the time if you have some cheap vases laying around!
2. IKEA Bookcase Makeover-Another one of my earlier posts that is very popular on Pinterest. Its funny to see how much better my photography has gotten in just the past few months thanks to Shoot, Fly, Shoot…please excuse the pics on this post but I think the transformation is worth checking it out!
3. These DIY Ceramic Tile Coasters make great frugal gifts for the holidays-and so fast and easy to make!
4. Mmmmm, you have to try this Dirt Cake Recipe if you haven’t already-it is seriously scrum-delicious!
5. And last but not least, check out Tommy’s Montessori Inspired Nursery…little guy turns one tomorrow and I can’t hardly believe it! Thinking back to this time last year when my husband was in Iraq (he missed the birth unfortunately) and Tommy was on the way is a bit emotional for me. I’m going to enjoy a three day weekend with my four favorite guys and be back to posting Monday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Follow along with The Happier Homemaker on